Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Charcoal Black Heal Pharm Cleaner Pack

I headed down to Watson's and only managed to find a box of Charcoal Black Heal Pharm Cleaner Pack!



Name: Charcoal Black Heal Pharm Cleaner Pack
Amount / Quantity: 10pieces per pack
Made in : China
Scent/Texture : Black sticky texture upon contact with water. Sweet scent which reminded me of 'FA' underarm deodorant.
Ingredients


Directions for use: Wet nose. Remove cleaning sheet with dry hands. Remove film and place sheet on nose. Wait for 10-15 minutes to dry. Peel off slowly from side and then bottom to upper part of nose.


What I Like
Fuss free
Easy usage
Ample of instructions on packaging
Fits well onto nose
Removes black heads and gunks effectively. Look out for the blob of oil on the strip!


What I Don't Like
Strip tends to slide around if nose is too wet; will be okay after drying.
Moderate pain during removal.

Justification
Instead of following the instructions of removal method, I basically yank it out! The nose definitely felt sore but was smooth as a baby's bottom after rinsing. One additional score point will be that I noticed my pores seems to be smaller! Worth the pain and definitely worth the price of $1.95 per box!