Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Physiogel Cleanser, Lotion and Cream

I recently received the Physiogel Hypoallergenic travel pack which consisted of the cleanser, lotion and cream.


Physiogel is created with Derma Membrane Technology Structure (DMS) technology for dehydrated and itchy skin. Some common factors that aggravate skin dryness are exposure to outdoor elements, prolonged exposure to air conditioning (I'm guilty of that!), bathing or cleansing in hot water with soap (I had no idea!),smokin and stress




Name : Physiogel Cleanser
Amount / Quantity : 10ml
Made in : Singapore
Ingredients : purified water, PEG-4000, cetostearyl, alcohol, sodium cocoyl isethionate, disodium hydrogen phosphate, citric acil, methyl paraben, proplyparaben, fragrance
Direction for use :
With water : Apply liberal amount on the face and massage in circular motion. Rinse with water.
Without water : Apply liberal amount on the face and massage in circular motion. Remove excess with tissue
Scent : Scent free
Colour / Texture : Translucent-milkyish gel like texture


What I like
Feel very gentle on the skin ; slight emollient feeling upon application
Can be used with/without water
For use on face and body


What I don't like
Doesn't foam up at all; giving me the perception that my skin is not clean enough




Name : Physiogel Lotion
Amount / Quantity : 10ml
Made in : Ireland
Ingredients : Not stated
Directions : Apply once or twice daily. Ideal for body
Scent : Scent free
Colour / Texture : White non-runny liquid


What I Like
Fast absorbing
Being scent-free. it doesn't clash with my body spray scent


What I Don't Like
Non at the moment




Name : Physiogel Cream
Amount / Quantity : 3ml
Made in : Ireland
Ingredients : Not stated
Directions : Apply once or twice daily. Ideal for face and body
Scent : Scent free
Colour / Texture : White creamy texture; thicker consistency than the lotion


What I Like
Thick consistency
Easy application


What I Don't Like
Takes a long time to be absorbed by the skin
Sticky feeling on the skin


Conclusion
Overall, I do love the lotion and cleanser! I have resorted to using it as a night cream. It works!
Judging from the amount of products that I pile on my face everyday, it might be a wise choice to move towards the direction of using soap-free and non-comodogenic products to keep my skin clean and supple.