Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eye Rockz Mineral Eyeshadow

Honestly, I was apprehensive on trying the product as I had close to zero experience with eyeshadows; what more mineral eyeshadow that is still in the powder form.


The petite package contains 4 cards and the eyeshadow sample packed nicely in an organza pouch.


Application tips card, business card, thank you card cum discount card and a card that states the ingredients (L-R)


I was this close to picking up 3 green-coloured eyeshadow ( you should know why) but I resisted and pick Nature, Peppermint and Snowflakes.


Name : Eye Rockz Mineral Eyeshadow
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Oxide, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxide, Magnesium Stearate
Scent / Texture : Scent-free , smooth powdery texture


What I Like
Since it is an all natural, preservative free provde,it is gentle on my eyelids and it should suits all skin type. Being a finely grounded powder, it was smooth upon application. Suprising, there was not much fall-outs and products sticks pretty well to the base. As for the pigmentation wise, it deserves two thumbs up. For an eyeshadow virgin (well almost), I'm truly amazed with this product. Application was definitely a breeze! The powder basically glides onto my eyelid. Best of all, the product is multi-use! You can use it as an eyeliner by dampening the brush and applying it as you would normally do. You can add the powder to clear nail polish to match the eyeshadow you are wearing. My favourite of all is using the shade SNOWFLAKES to highlight my face!

What I Don't Like
For now, there's really none! If in anyway the eyeshadow doesn't look good on me, its MY application technique and has nothing to do with the product itself. Somehow or rather, I managed to create this fuss-free eye look in under 10minutes!
For those who wants to give this mineral eyeshadow a try, here's your chance to!


Remember to quote the promotion code before checking out!

Products are kindly sponspored by Eye Rockz