Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nixoderm

After the great experience reviewing The Body Shop Tea Tree range, I'm pretty much open to trying out products that claims to banish blemishes. Therefore, I picked up the trial-size (5.34g) of Nixoderm at a price of $2.60.


Honestly, the green packaging did enticed me too.


Name: Nixoderm
Amount / Quantity: 5.34g
Made in : Malaysia
Ingredients: Benzoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Precipitated Sulphur
Directions for use: After cleaning, apply gently but thoroughly a liberal amount so that the entire surface is covered
Scent : Slight sulphuric/medicated smell
Colour/ Texture: off-white cream


What I Like
Upon application, the cream had a cooling effect on the skin, which then turn into a tingling sensation before everything subsides. Most importantly, it help to 'suck out' the pus out of the pimple 15 minutes after I first applied it. Other than that, I love its multi-purpose use. I'm a sucker for multi-use items actually.


A bonus characteristic is that the cream is moist and doesn't flake off upon drying.


What I Don't Like
No doubt the packaging is petite and all that but the constant fingers dipping into the container is a big no-no.

Justification
For a small product that packs a punch, I'm willing to overlook the packaging. Anyway I can always use cotton buds to scoop up the cream.